Sunday, February 19, 2017

File Folder Card and Hand Cream Box

My daughter gave me a tube of L'Occitane hand cream a long time ago.
I have been saving the cool looking box.
The design reminded me of a stamp!
So, I cut out parts of the box
and added them as embellishments to this file folder card.
And added an old library pocket card.

For the inside "file" I sponged some distress scattered straw through a mesh bag
that contained lemons from the grocery store.
The Michael Strong mini flower is stamped in distress broken china.
I drew the stem and leaves with a peeled paint distress marker.
I'm not sure how I will use this card, so I left room for the sentiment.

Here is what is left of the hand cream box.
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Hetty said...

This is a darling card and the element of the handcream looks right in place. Good you saved this! Wonderful blue flower background and the doily completes it all. Also a beautiful flower inside the card. I am sure there will be one on your envelope too!

Diane Bouse said...

See there is a reason to save everything. The impressive thing is you actually use them. Great card.